Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

Do you think YOU matter??
So this week has been a very long week for me.  Monday, someone crashed into my car.   
Thankfully, I wasn't hurt too bad this time. This is the second accident I have been in in the past two years.  The first one still astonishes me.  The police and doctors said even they do not know how I survived. Even though accidents happen everyday, and worse things happen, these two accidents have been by far the hugest two moments of my life, which leads me to think, is there a reason I have been alive both times, other than pure luck?  
Maybe we all really are put in this world for a reason.  There is this quote I once found::
"Sometimes people come into your life and you know
right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become." 
I want all of you to challenge yourselves.  Think of these questions and see how you answer them:  If you died today, do you think you left a mark? Would you be satisfied with how you treated others or handled your situations?
I may be crazy or reading too much into an accident, but I know this for a fact, if I died that day, I would not be satisfied.  I for one want to not just leave an impression, but help influence others for a lifetime for the better. I do think everybody matters.  People come and go into our lives for a reason, whether it is big or small, whether it was to show us a positive attitude or make us stronger.
The accident two years ago.  Notice how literally everything was crushed except for just my door..
Monday's accident; right where I was.


As Emily Thorne once said on Revenge, "Unpredicatble moments can change your life if YOU let them.''
ps, dont forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment