Saturday, January 11, 2014

Liebster Award!

 <----->












Happy Happy weekend everyone! Last night, I received some  great news from the sweet, beautiful blogger over at The Seasalted Blonde that I was nominated for the Liebster Award! Now for those of you who don't know what this award is, is it an award that is given to bloggers who are either just starting up or have a few followers but who have potential to be HUGE. It is the greatest way to learn about other up and coming bloggers as well as support one another! So again, a HUGE thank you to the sweet Courtney for the honor! :)

So the rules are as follows::
Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
Answer 11 questions they asked.
Nominate 11 other bloggers with a smaller following but a lot of potential.
Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer.
Notify your nominees!

My answers to Courtney's questions::
1. If you could have anyone's wardrobe appear in your closet, whose would it be?
Lauren Conrad's, by far! She has been my inspiration forever! Classy and chic!

2. What is your dream job?
Hmm, tough one. I am always changing my mind, but I am really creative. I've always wanted to be an interior designer growing up.  I would love to do anything with showcasing my creativity; maybe something along the lines of interior design, event planning, fashion consultant, or even marketing and PR!
   
3. Where do you gather your biggest style inspiration from?
From everyday ladies like me.  I am online, either on my phone or computer, a lot, looking at other blogs, tumblrs, pinterest, and even instagram to see how people like to dress up.  I LOVE being in public, at school, or, lunch, wherever, and seeing how other people dress.  To me, that's fashion and where I get a lot of my inspiration from!
 
4. If you got to choose the Pantone Color of 2014 what would it be?
Hmm, so many choices! Maybe bring back the turquoise from a few years back. Turquoise is just always such an appealing color and great pop!

5. What is your favorite accessory that you own?
Honestly? Probably my fedora hats. You will see me wear them on a daily basis! They're just so fun to play with and you don't see it on many people these days! That or my Michael Kors chain-link watch. It just is always classy and goes wit everything.  It can be dressed up or played simple and alone.

6. What is your favorite way to unwind on the weekend?
Since it's winter, most likely just staying at home and keeping warm,  Add some hot cocoa or tea to that, a fireplace (I just love fireplaces), and some movies, and I'm golden. If there aren't any good movies, get the bose out, add some tunes on it, turn it up and get the apron out to  indulge and learn some new recipes! Weekends are meant for relaxing, and nothing says relaxing better than that!
 
7. What is your go-to outfit at the moment?
Probably a warm an cozy oversized sweater paired with skinnies or tights. It just hits the spot on the cozy-meter! 


8. What's your one beauty must-have?
Lipstick.  If you have nothing else on your face, adding the right lipstick will make for any event and your look look that much better! Simple and yet effective!

9. Where is your favorite vacation destination?
Italy or Greece please! I've been wanting to visit forever! E bellisimo! :)

10. Nail color you wear the most?
Since I usually change it up on Mondays for Mani Monday, this one is tough.  But I usually add pink or anything glitter to a lot of my manis!

11. Guilty pleasure?
Sweets. HUGE sweettooth! AND DIMPLES! Love them! And a huge romantic at heart.  And jokes!The cornier, the better! Sorry not sorry!

And now for my top 11 sweethearts and nominees:: (There's even one for you men!)

And here are my 11 questions for yall::
1.  What is your favorite realistic brand and your favorite lust-after brand?
2.  What are your favorite trends for the coming year?
3. How would you describe your style?
4. What is your favorite read? Magazine or book?
5. Favorite place visited and why?
6. Why did you start a blog?
7.  Tell me a joke!
8.  Who inspires you?
9. What advice would you give your 16 year old self?
10. What makes you feel confident?
11. What is something your readers don't know about you?

Can't wait to hear your answers!
Have a great weekend!
ps, don't forget to =)





2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Turquoise would absolutely be my color choice, too! Amen for cozy fireplaces and oversized sweaters! Happy weekend, doll!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! You are too sweet! Loved getting to read all of your answers!

    xoxo,

    Chelsey and Megan
    www.southernsoeurs.com

    ReplyDelete