Sunday, January 12, 2014

OOTD:: Chevron Pop

Chevron meets Underground District

Last night I took a trip into The District, also known and D.C., for a night out with friends and to watch the Jim Gaffigan comedy show [which by the way, he was HILARIOUS! A must see]. If you guys know anything about DC, you know driving around is a HUGE pain, I don't even want to talk about parking! So it's nice taking the metro.
I started off grabbing a quick bite to eat at District Taco which really hit the spot.  I'm a huge foodie and this place was legit.  They make their own soda products themselves and using their own sugar from a cane! And then they had a salsa bar, hello! Their hot sauce was ON POINT! Just look at that! YUM!

Then off to the show! I was pretty much laughing  so hard the whole time!

Now for what I wore.  It wasn't too cold surprisingly, but the rain did make for a windy and gross night.  I opted for some bright chevron shorts paired with a black blouse, tights, and booties. I even added this cute set of rings from Forever 21 for giggles! "I mustache you a question," hehe.  I played with some filters and loved how it turned out so heres some of them with the original pictures! I just love the architecture of DC metros!




So much fun!
Hope you all are having a great weekend!
Check back tomorrow for Mani Monday!
ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment