Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday!! I am so excited for this weekend to come! There's so much to do and so many people to see! :) Excited for your weekend?
In the meantime, check out this weeks favorites!
Favorite History Lesson:: 100 years of style

Favorite Activity:: Last Sunday I went to this local Salsa dance lessons class. I HIGHLY recommend going to one near you! It is beyond fun and you learn some sick moves while at it! You know know what I'll be doing Sunday nights!

Favorite Inspiration::  A little throwback of when I was in New York earlier this weekend and one of my favorite quotes.  Always take the chance, you never know :)

Favorite DIY:: Found this fab DIY sequin letters over here at PopCosmo!  So simple and so chic!

And to start off your weekend….. I have a joke…
Knock Knock?
(Who's there?)
Daisy
(Daisy who?)
Favorite Laugh::



Ha ha! Have a great weekend! Check back later this week for an OOTD and an indian recipe!
ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment