Tuesday, January 7, 2014

OOTD:: Oxfords and Oversized Sweaters

Oxfords, Oversized Sweaters, Maroon, and the Snow!
I'm pretty sure it's safe to say everyone right now is currently freezing! Over here in Maryland, the high today is 8 degrees with real feel of -17! Make sure to layer up and don't leave the house with the full equipment of scarves, gloves, hats, and everything in-between!

Today's OOTD is inspired by mens fashion.  I absolutely love their oversized sweaters on me and the whole oxford shoes, so classy and so comfy! So I decided to do my own twist to it.  I added this big maroon sweater, paired with a button-up shirt underneath.  The great thing about layering is that you can always take a layer off if it gets too hot, say in the office or at school. Paired that with some black skinnies and a simple black statement necklace and a headband to bring in the femininity back.


Keeping warm!



The details! :)

What I love most about this look is that it can be casual or dressed up.  You can wear it to work, or just a regular day out! Inspiration is everywhere, even in a guy's closet.
Check back Thursday for a simple DIY winter wreath!
ps, don't forget to =)
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment