Tuesday, September 11, 2012

OOTD:: Splash Of Sunshine

Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely love the color yellow! Not only is it associated with for sunshine, warmth, beach, joy, and other words, but it looks amazing on my tan skin! Haha. 
Last week I actually went to one of my favorite tex-mex restaurants in Atlanta called Bone Garden.  I mentioned it on my last Friday Favorites post along with the website.  They were doing a special there and this local Atlanta show to be airing this Fall called "Atlanta Eats" were filming top restaurants in the area and my friend and I went.  They actually interviewed us both so watch out for us whenever it airs! :) 
I paired this light yellow, white polka dotted with a white skirt.  It isn't too fancy, but a bit more done for a tv show.  I love colors so I paired this yellow and white outfit with forest green wedges.  I absolutely love bows as well and this just so happen to have one.  I think small details like that are what makes items great.  It was a perfect outfit for this bright, sunny day.
Check out the restaurant and try some yellow on your style!



ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment