Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Favorites!

TGIF! We made it through yet another week of havoc and chilly weather.  To celebrate Fridays, here's another favorites of mine for this week!

Favorite Laugh:: Too funny! I say she's point on!

Favorite Splurge:: One sweater, worn four ways?! AND it's beyond soft and comfy?! Get yours from Victoria's Secret here!

Favorite Recipe:: Mini blueberry muffins I made last night! Be on the lookout next week for how to make them!

Favorite Fall Activity:: I've made it a goal to hike or go on a trail at least twice a week and enjoy nature's beauty.  Falltime is the best time to enjoy it in my opinion; it is outright beautiful.  Last week I saw this gem of a waterfall!

Favorite Mantra:: 
 

Check back this weekend for a layered outfit of the day!
ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment