Monday, December 23, 2013

Mani Monday:: Santa and his Sleigh

Ho, Ho, Ho!

CAN YOU BELIEVE CHRISTMAS IS LESS THAN 48 HOURS AWAY?! I guess it really crept up on me this year because I didn't go home for the holidays this year.  I know it's right around the corner, and I still have a whole list load of items to check off, but still hasn't hit me yet! How about you?!
Well, anyways, here's my holiday Mani Monday look, cuddling up my the fire, keeping warm :) What better way to spread the cheer than to have santa, and prancer, and dancer, and vixen, an the one and only, rudolph on my fingers reminding me of what the Christmas spirit is really all about :)

Check back later today for some quick last minute gift ideas for your loved ones!
Also!, thanks for still consistently checking my page out and keeping up while I'm in the middle of revamping my page! I decided to delay it until a bit after the New Year to show all! Suggestions and feedback are still encouraged and welcome! (send to poojated522@gmail.com) Love you all!
ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment