Monday, February 24, 2014

Mani Monday:: Aztec effect

Happy Monday readers! Today's Mani Monday is a blast! I've already received a couple of compliments from strangers asking how to do them (hopefully you found my page and are reading now! Shoutout to you sweethearts!) It's a fun and favorite look of mine.  You need a more precise brush or point to make these designs, which thanks to my sweet sweet sister for getting me a whole set, I was able to play around and try it out myself! 
Now, like I've always said, practice makes perfect.  Even I, am not great at everything.  And these new bad boy tools are trickier than I thought. So as you will see in the pictures below, they aren't perfect triangles, but it still looks so awesome! Love your imperfections!
Now onto the design.  Good luck! I just googled tribal/aztec patterns and mimicked designs I liked.  You can do the same or try and follow my patterns!
I added a nice turquoise touch, because let's face it, who doesn't like turquoise? 
Enjoy!

My new sick toys!

Design 1

Design 2

Design 3


The fun and finished product!

Check back later this week for a fun, easy, and delicious appetizer recipe!
ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment