Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday everyone!! I am loving the sunshine I've been getting right in time for the weekend! Perfect way to start the weekend off, even if it's suppose to snow again Tuesday :( But anyways, we'll deal with that next week! Here's my favorites for this week!

Favorite Reminder::

Favorite Sweet Tooth:: This past week, I made a batch of these bad boys, Oreo Truffles! Learn how easy it is to make yourself with my recipe here!

Favorite Activity:: Even though it is STILL snowing up north, with the sun shining down, it is the best getting in tune with nature and taking a morning hike!

Favorite Cover and Song:: This song has been on repeat lately; absolutely IN LOVE with this song by John Legend, and this cover by Chester See is beyond amazing!



ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment