Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Favorites

We finally made it! Happy Friday y'all!! I don't know about you but it is scorching hot over here, so while trying to stay in and refreshed, look at some of my favorites this week!

Favorite Cute Quote:: Says it all… :) I feel like I always feel this way whenever I get mad, haha

Favorite Summer Treat:: Mini apple pies with some vanilla ice cream made by yours truly! Look out for the recipe coming soon! :)

Favorite Laugh:: This is just beyond hilarious!

Favorite Dream:: I mean let's be real, which girl DOESN'T dream of this happening?! =)

Favorite Smile:: With my huge love for elephants, this picture was just too precious!

Favorite  Look:: I just really love everything about this look! From the watch to those exact bracelets to match it, perfect arm candy!

Have a great weekend!
Don't forget to be on the lookout for my mini apple pies recipe!
ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment