Monday, August 26, 2013

Mani Monday:: Robin's Egg

Sky and Glitter!

Good Afternoon! Talking about nails, don't you just hate when one nail or even two breaks short while all your other nails are long? Then it just looks weird so you have to cut them all short! :( I absolutely hate when that happens, grrr. Well anyways, today's Mani Monday is a light sky blue paired with some loose gold glitter which reminds me of a pretty robin's egg!

You can always use my Mani Monday's as an inspiration and create your own look! My sister decided she liked my look but wanted to add more to it by adding a darker blue and more gold into it!  Get inspired and crafty!!

Which look do you like better?
PS, this weekend was a tad hectic so on Wednesday or Thursday, the Harissa spread recipe will be posted! So check back!
Have a great week!!
ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment