Monday, September 16, 2013

Mani Monday:: Tiffany Blue

Breakfast At Tiffany's


Happy Monday everyone!!!!! Did you happen to get a chance to watch last night's Miss America competition?? Miss New York's Nina Davuluri won; the first Indian-American to win! I was beyond filled with joy being an Indian-American gal myself.  It just shows me how hard this world is working towards evolving and embracing diversity.  
On other news, I was feeling the blues today at breakfast which led me to the thought, why not do Breakfast at Tiffany inspired nails? With my love of bows and the movie, it definitely was a great choice and turned out so cute!
Just follow these few steps to get your Tiffany's inspired look! 







Check back later this week for a fool-proof amazing black bean recipe!
ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment