Monday, October 14, 2013

Mani Monday: Flower Power

Mix 'n Match:: Floral and Stripes


HAPPY MONDAY YALL FROM BACK HOME IN GEORGIA!!!
I can't believe its been about 4 months since I've been back home; sure feels wierd! It's actually why today's Mani has been posted later than usual; I drove the 11 1/2 hours it took to get here and once I got home, I had to catch up on all my sleep! But thanks for keep checking for today's mani inspiration! :)
Up in Maryland, it's about 45/50 degrees cold with rainy weather, gross right? Well down here, its beautiful as can be with the sun shining down, around 75/80 degrees, flowers till on the ground all pretty, birds chip chirping away! Today's look is twist on florals with some fun stripes added to give it a unique look.  Check out the steps below to create your own floral design!

Check back later this week for a DIY craft and OOTD!
ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment