Monday, November 25, 2013

Mani Monday:: Thanksgiving Nails

Native American/Pocahontas Take of Thanksgiving


Want to be a bit more festive in time for Thanksgiving?? Wonder what Pocahontas would do if she painted her nails this holiday? This Thanksgiving, I decided to stray away from the usual cute turkey into another look of Thanksgiving, the Native Americans.  I love the boho-inspired look we've inspired from them, so this year I decided to follow a not so common trend and I am very glad I did! Today's Mani Monday's segment is traditional, yet modern, and I always love being a leader, a trend-setter, not a follower.  Don't get me wrong, painting a cute little Turkey is just as festive, but this Mani is just another way to celebrate!
Have a great week!
Check back tomorrow to learn how to make the best southern comfort food, Mac 'n Cheese! Perfect to bring along to your Thanksgiving meals!
ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment