Sunday, November 24, 2013

OOTD and BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! THANK YOU FANS!

Thank you, thank you! :)

I have been amazed, humbled, and filled with excitement knowing that my blog started shy of a little over a year ago, and has already pasted its milestone in reaching OVER 10,000 views this past week! I remember when my friends and family first started telling me to start a fashion/foodie blog with all of my tricks and tips and recipes and ideas so that they could follow it and learn themselves.  Today, it is a success! Countless people have called me, texted me, and even showed me how they style their outfits, how they recreated, and even became better with their nail arts themselves, in turn, saving buttloads of money going to the nail salon every so often, and even trying all the flavorful, delicious recipes they thought were too hard for them to do by themselves.  It makes me so happy to see others reach out of their comfort zone and try new things, and succeed! 
I wanted to give back now.  I told myself when I only had around 3-4000 views(which was crazy to me even back then) that once I reach 10,000 views, I was going to turn my hobby into something a bit more professional, design and content wise.  So stay tuned; in the next two weeks or so I'm going to be revamping my website and changing things around.  Feel free to email me(Poojated522@gmail.com) or comment below for any suggestions/ideas! I think yall as my readers know what I like by now and all, and I want you to know your opinions do matter.
Thank you so so so much to all my supporters and motivators who constantly check back,   give feedback and encouragement, and just with everything; you guys know who you are! I love yall!







 Best way to organize is with cute notepads and some Lilly planners!

Check back tomorrow for the infamous Mani Monday Holiday edition, and later this week how to make some yummy treats for your Thanksgiving dinner!
ps, don't forget to =) you all always make me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment