Monday, March 3, 2014

Mani Monday:: Crossed!

Happy Monday! I don't know about y'all but I got a snowday today! (Wahoo!) So I slept in longer than I usually would, hence the later time posting today's Mani Monday.  Anyways, I'm trying to get all my work done for the week while keeping warm and cozy by the fireplace, and then got some inspiration by the golds and blacks on the mantle.  I just love the gold and black mix! So elegant yet so fierce! So I decided to do a simple black mani with some  thin gold crosses across it. I know the "cross pattern" has been such a fad lately and know a couple of friends who are definitely going to be stealing this look. It's super easy, and even easier if you use a think brush in making the lines! (if you don't have special tools, you can use a toothpick or thin paintbrush!) See how easy this look is yourself!


….And the finished look!

ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment