Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!! I am beyond excited for all that is happening this weekend! Tomorrow, I'm actually going on my first ever horseback riding! WEEEE! Well, in my excitement, here's a few of my favorites for the week!

Favorite Sweet:: Remember when I made these perfect little pies? Get the Mini Apple Pies recipe here!

Favorite Winter Combo:: This winter, I am just loving the faux fur and plaid combo! Get the OOTD look here!

Favorite Inspiration:: This is still one of my all time favorite and inspirational videos of all time.  Check it out along with my post from earlier, here!

Favorite Idea:: I am absolutely loving this map on the wall along with the colored table!! Perfect way to decorate a white wall!

Favorite Words::

ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment