Thursday, February 13, 2014

OOTD:: Vegas Weekend Getaway Part 2

Did you get a chance to try out making your own His and Hers pillowcases from yesterday's tutorial, found here? How cute did it turn out?!
Well onto my second half of Vegas weekend getaway! We originally wanted to go see Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon, but temperature dropped low and it ended up even snowing over at the Grand Canyon, super sad! So we just ended up touring around Vegas a bit more.  
Lunch at the fabulous Grimaldi's Pizzeria in the Venetian!

Went to go see KA Cirque du Soleil at the MGM Grand later that evening, which by the way was beyond amazing! Definitely a must see!

On to the outfit of the day.  Since we were walking mostly that day, and also, I only planned and packed the essentials for the trip, thinking I was going to see the Grand Canyon, I didn't have any more "cute" day to night outfits, but this ended up sufficing since it ended up being SO COLD! 
So what to wear on a chilly day out you ask?
Under Armour, an oversized sweater, a faux fur vest, black leggings, and a printed headband was my to-go warm outfit.  It was cozy, and definitely kept me warm against the harsh winds! I love the pop of red with the black, white, and grey colors.  
We went to the Bellagio to check out the fountains show and the beautiful hotel! 



Close up!

Daddy's little girls! Isn't he presh?!

Next morning before heading off to the airport, we stopped for brunch at the cute and scrumptious MTO Cafe. Everything was DELICIOUS! 

See ya next time Vegas; stay silly! Love my goof mustache ring 8)

A little CPK to-go for the plane and 6 hour flight, with the help of wi-fi and checking out Facebook and Pinterest!

The beautiful phases of Las Vegas skyline from the hotel and Stratosphere I took! 

Check back tomorrow for my Friday favorites for the week!
Happy early Valentines Day readers!
ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment