Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Favorites

TGIF!  I can't believe we are almost done with the fourth month of this year! I feel like just a week or two ago I was saying the same thing about March! Well anyways, I'm really excited about this nice weather lately, which brings me to my favorites for this week!

Favorite Date:: I'm sure we all have been waiting for this date, the most perfect date, courtesy of Miss Congeniality :)

Favorite Spring Appetizer:: Check back this week to learn how I made this favorite and simple snack of mine!

Favorite Prank:: I found this on Pinterest and couldn't stop laughing! Could you imagine?!

Favorite Weekend Activity:: Enjoy the weather, go outdoors, change up your workout routine, and go ziplining and on a ropes course! One of my favorite things to do!

Favorite Word:: You never know…. :)

Check back tomorrow for a quick appetizer recipe!
Have a great weekend!
ps, don't forget to =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment